texting problems

Reaction score
i have the 1.13 fireware for the iphone and i have unlocked it...and it works fine but there is one problem and that is texting...my texting time shows up different then its is and the way it is organized is all bunched up...it doesnt go like a normal converstaion...i installed app suport 1.13 and that doesnt help either...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=307364

Apple.com said:
Issue or symptom

When sending or receiving text messages on the iPhone, the SMS messages may be displayed out of sequence.

Products affected
iPhone Software 1.1.3

Solution
Use iTunes to update to iPhone Software 1.1.4 or later.

If the issue continues:

Make sure iPhone is setup to receive the network time. Choose General > Date & Time and turn Set Automatically to ON. (Note that in some locations, network time may not be available and in some cases, you may not see this option).

If the issue continues after turning this setting on, the issue may be occurring because messages are being sent in quick succession (more common if the messages consist of only a few short words).

OP
Y
Reaction score
yea but i have it unlocked though that wouldnt work out...i really dont know why its not working please any help would be key

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
If you have unlocked it, then I would tell you that could be part of your problem. Apple knows why this isn't working correctly and have posted a fix, if you want to upgrade your phone to 1.1.4 there are ways to unlock it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.