Free Movie Creater?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 Ghz 2GB Ram 120 GB HD
Okay, so this might be a weird one for ya folks! I am looking for something that I can use to create movies with. I started working with imovie and it works enough I guess. I got to try Final Cut for a bit and loved it but I don't have the money for that. I am starting to create videos for my church now and I am looking for something that is like Final Cut but free or very cheep? Is there any hope for me?

Crap i forgot to also ask I am looking for something to use for screen capture that is like Snapz Pro X. But again I am poor and I can't convince my church to pay for it... Darn ;) I hope there is some future out there for me! Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
What version of iMovie did you try? I'm going to assume you used iMove 08, you might give iMovie HD 06 a try.

As for screen capturing, there aren't many good free screen capture applications. One of my favorites is: Screenflow, it is definitely one of the best screen capture applications EVAR! You should give it a try.

Edit: hehe my 1337 post, w00t.

OP
srmorris2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 Ghz 2GB Ram 120 GB HD
okay im going to give HD06 a try. What is different about it and is there anything else out there for me on screen capture or video?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2ghz 2G 15.5" 10.5.2; Iphone 3G
There are no good free video apps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.