The freak show

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 gig Ram, 250 hard drive, 512 nvidia
I have been evaluating a virtual machine within leopard and I can say its the freakiest show i have ever seen. Coming from a windows world i wouldn't ever have imagined this type of of sophisticated software being available.

You sort of become narrow minded when one uses windows only. The attitude is commonly myopic.

I have found a new world and glad of it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I know what you mean. Whenever I showed my friends that I could run Windows side-by-side with OS X, they were always amazed. And a few months later they ended up buying their own Macs ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
You sort of become narrow minded when one uses windows only. The attitude is commonly myopic.

You become narrow-minded when you use any operating system exclusively.

I've used every version of Windows and every version of the Mac OS going back over 15 years. I enjoy trying out every OS I can get my hands on (I even have Vista in a VM at work.) It's important to me to know that there are alternatives.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Ditto Tech, I am the same way. I love to try everything out there at least once. Nice to know what is out there and also nice to learn something new. Makes helping people easier also if you know a lot of different systems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
And ditto what Tech and travis said, I've dual booted XP and Vista just to try it out, I prefer Mac OS X Leopard, but Vista and XP are nice too, and it's nice to at least try out your alternatives so you can experience every aspect of the computing world.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 gig Ram, 250 hard drive, 512 nvidia
Showed it to a friend this morning and the response was " WHAT " lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.