iPhone vs. Blackjack 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod, Macbook Pro
Hey I'm thinking of getting a new phone with internet, e-mail, music, and all that good stuff. The only thing that is really holding me back from the iphone is the typing. Is it that bad? I also have a Mac so it would be easy to sync it with my iphone but would the blackjack be just as easy? If anyone has an opinion, please.

Reaction score
I never dealt with the blackjack but I just picked up an iphone the other day and I must say that I am very happy with it. The typing was one of my main concerns as well but it really hasnt turned out to be an issue at all, in fact its more cooperative than I ever thought. hope this helps, good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
I agree with the typing on the iPhone I think when they designed that keyboard they put a lot of thought into it. I switch from BB and thought I would never get it. It's very easy there is no comparing IMO.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
Once you get used to the typing, you'll love it. It predicts what you're going to say and makes the area around the next predicated letter larger so you don't make a mistake. It's pretty amazing.

Reaction score
I had a treo before I got the iPhone and I must say I could type 4 times as fast with my treo.

Reaction score
The typing on the iPhone is simply not a problem. It was about a week an a half learning curve for me. I have gotten to used to it actually. I like it alot better as well.

Edit: Reading this again, I did think of a problem. Although you can type just as fast (or in my case faster) on the iPhone as other phones, the problem that I know bugs me is, being that it is a touch screen, you almost HAVE to look at your phone when typing on it. I used to be able to type on my other phones, and didnt have to look at them while typing. So its different. You just have to keep your eye on it. So if your walking, your not totally looking up. And dont even think about trying it while driving. Thats my only problem with it. Other than that, none in my opinion. Get whatever suits you best. Hope this helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.