• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy birthday Tanner31593 !

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
happy birthday to someone who always brings a little more life to these pages. :)

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Happy Birthday, Tanner!

Can't wait to see you test the single post word limit yet again ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Happy Birthday whipper snapper!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Happy Birthday...... we expect a long reply.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Happy birthday Tanner! Have a beer on me!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
happy birthday tanner! You always have interesting and valuable posts for us to read, and they are all great! Happy birthday, you're one of the best of MF. :)

Reaction score
I thank the children. This made my day!
Is there really a limit to the number of words/characters that can be put into a single post?!
I would think if there is I would have encountered it by now...but if there is, that means I haven't reached it yet, which means it's on the higher side, YAY!
I hate how facebook has all those character limits.
I can't describe my AMAZING, FUNNY, EXTROOOOOODINARY, TALENTED, COOL, ORIGINAL, RANDOM, AND SOOOOOOO ATTRACTIVE self in only 3,000 characters! THAT'S CRAZY TALK! ;D
It bugs me.
I just thought of something interesting (It's probably not interesting, but it is to me so i'll share it)....it's called FACEBOOK, yet there is a 1,000 limit for wall posts! You would think anything with "book" in the title would be relatively lengthy....and IMO 1,000 characters isn't that long....it's really only 500, and if you end each wall post with a period like I do, it's only 499, excluding commas, apostrophes, parentheses, and this thing ~.
People always say I write novels on facebook.....but considering all that, it's really like half of a screwed up paragraph!

I'm getting WAY off topic....anyway....I had a great birthday.
We went out to eat at Applebees.....and we ran into none other than MY DADS EX GIRLFRIEND....... AWKWARD!
Especially since my dad and my mom got back together, and she was sort of forced out of the picture. It was really awkward, I told my mom she was here and then she was like "REALLY, WHERE?" and she started turning her head all around and looking around and I was like are you kidding me.
I'm glad nobody said anything to her....what would we say anyway?
REMEMBER HOW YOU GUYS DATED, AND NOW YOU AREN'T?!
it wasn't a very good ending, the "yummy" era. (My brothers and I called her yummy because I went into my dads room and there were these tiny short "booty shorts" as the kids call them these days, laying on his bed, and on the back in big pink letters they said "YUMMY!" She was like 48.
THen that same day we went to the dollar store and saw those same shorts.)

She left though and it was okay.

Then I went to see Horton Hears a Who. I was running late, and when I got there everyone was already there and had tickets, an I went to buy a ticket and the guy was like "Sorry, we are sold out!" And I was MAD, and he said there was nothing he can do, but he was rude about it, then he was like "WELL, WHY DON'T YOU JUST BUY A TICKET FOR THE NEXT SHOW, YOU CAN DO THAT YOU KNOW!" and i was like "OH, GREAT,THANKS!"
But then I just bought a ticket for another movie and went into the original movie (What, everyone's done it!), and it was packed, but the movie was so funny.

Random furry things make me laugh.

You never get too old for a good G movie.

Anyway, thanks everyone!

Reaction score
Wow....looking back on that, you did get your long response.... ;D.
Also the time is an hour off for me in Michigan. Never noticed that before.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24' 7 Snow Leopard + Parallels and Win 7 | 30 Gb iPod | Canon EOS 400D
Thanks Tanner. That was the sort of response I expected. I am glad you ahd a good day.

48...booty shorts eh.......mmmmm (Maddog thinking and having many mental pictures flowing through his brain) Enough of that.;D

Reaction score
....Yeah.
It wasn't good.
She had boxes and boxes and boxes and boxes of band aids, it was weird.

Anyway,
yesterday was also my brothers birthday too! Although i'm 3 minutes older...i'm way older mentally. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM
Bappy Hirthday
bday.gif

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro
Happy birthday

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - 2.66Ghz Core 2 duo, 4GB Ram, 320GB HDD, Geforce 9400m + 9600M GT (256mb)
Happy Birthday dude :D

~~ TS ~~

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.