AppleCare for iPhone. Yes or No?

Reaction score
I'm wondering how many of you out there in Mac Land have purchased the Applecare/extended warranty for your iphone? And, if anyone has utilized the service yet on a repair, replacement, etc?
Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I'm wondering how many of you out there in Mac Land have purchased the Applecare/extended warranty for your iphone? And, if anyone has utilized the service yet on a repair, replacement, etc?
Thanks.

Well, AppleCare doesn't start till the end of the first year warranty. The iPhone hasn't been out a year yet so it's sorta hard to get used just yet.
At $70 it's difficult not to purchase. I will be ordering mine come June.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I didn't even know AppleCare was finally available for the iPhone. I think I might pick mine up in June as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I saw it up when they started putting refurbs in the store so it's been awhile from my guess.
iPhone AppleCare
I just noticed it is for an added year instead of the two years like the computers. Is this standard for all iPod type devices or iPhone specific?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
My view on Apple care for the iPhone is are you going to own your iPhone after a year.I'm selling mine as we speak. I guess it's a good selling point but then again you can always use squaretrade too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
I plan on owning my iPhone for as long as it works, I paid a lot of money for it. I will definitely pick up the applecare closer to the end of this first year.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
I purchased it with my phone. : )

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.