Trouble using Webshots for Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Hi all,

I've been using Webshots for Windows for years, so l looked for the Mac version and found and downloaded it. It doesn't work as easily in the Mac as it does in Windows...

2 problems. First is importing the downloaded Webshots photos to the WBZ (Webshots appliance). I've downloaded 42 pictures so far, and they are all in the Noel/Pictures/Webshots/Download directory, and they don't show up in my Desktop/Screensaver in System Preferences... The ones that show up seem to be in iPhoto. Where should these pictures be and how do I get them there so they'll work on the monitor?

Second, The Wallpaper/Screensaver doesn't keep my preference to change wallpaper every day and doesn't show the pictures in the Screensaver. I check it to change pictures every day and next time I look at it it has changed back to unchecked. What do I need to do here? I suspect it may be tied to the first question...

Thanks, Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.