Hello

Reaction score
Hi everyone...just registered and just got my mac in the mail. Im just learning all I can about it since I have only used a mac once. But so far its been really different than windows in the way you have to do just simple things. It's a work in progress...well ttyl

- Erik

Reaction score
Welcome to Mac and this forum. You will find most things with a Mac are instinctively easy. If you need help feel free to use the Search feature and ask - there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" | 2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 | 1GB Ram | 250GB HDD | ATi Radeon HD2400XT 128MB Video
Welcome to M-F. It's definitely different to using Windows but you'll get used to it :)

Reaction score
Congrats on the Mac. Search the forums for any questions you may have, check out the Apple website for some good video tutorials and introduction to Mac OS X, and if you don't find your questions answered there--just post them so we can help.

Glad to have ya man. <><

OP
eschur21
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome. Its nice to have such friendly people on a forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
Welcome to the forum, being a newb myself I like this forum, lots of friendly people and lots of info......LOTS, enjoy the new toy !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHZ MacBook Black 2GB's RAM 200GB Hard Drive
Another Michigan switcher!:D Welcome!

OP
eschur21
Reaction score
Hey a GR boy...just came through there this afternoon. Thanks for the welcome.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.