Good Entourage Spam Filter Software

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I have been using Spamfire which works pretty good, although Im close to trying out Spamsieve and see how it works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
Murlyn said:
I have been using Spamfire which works pretty good, although Im close to trying out Spamsieve and see how it works.

Did you ever try the other one? if so what one do you like better?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Nope sure havent.. I already paid for Spamfire so I use it.. and it works quite well, since it only lets through those people that I have approved, but there have been a lot of complaints I guess from people who rely on the built in filters, which I do, but then I have created my own also.

Reaction score
Entourage Junk Filtering No Longer working

I recently installed Virus Barrier X6 which included Anti-spam software. As such, I switched over and created new rules to accommodate this. But I found their filtering software to be less effective than Entourage's built-in feature, so I uninstalled it and deleted the rules created. But now, Entourage's junk filtering no longer works--regardless of the fact that I've turned it all back on and even set specific rules to ensure it would. I'm afraid the only option now is to reinstall Entourage and start from scratch. But I'd prefer to avoid that nightmare if at all possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks! :\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.