Macbook/Macbook Pro

Reaction score
I am planing to switch to a mac this summer but i was wondering if i must get the old Macbook Pro for 1,449.00 or the black Macbook for 1,499.00. The MBP (Refurbished) is a 2006 model that has some good hardware in it but is kinda out dated. The MB is up to date and has upgraded its hardware to suit me as well

Can i get some information of the problems u guys or girls have with there laptops and the goods too

Thanks

Reaction score
It really comes down to what you would use it for. What did you have in mind? With that info I'm sure lots of people here could help you with your choice

OP
AjMacC
Reaction score
i would be doing some web page design and a little graphics design with it and everyday stuff

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
You'd be fine with a MacBook. I'd recommend considering an Apple Cert. Refurbished machine, as well. You'll save a few bucks and, frankly, you won't be able to tell the difference!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Go to the Apple for education store on the Apple website. You'll find that your $1499 Macbook is suddenly cheaper...

OP
AjMacC
Reaction score
hey guys thanks for the advice but i would really like to now what problems you guys have with your MB/MBP

i have also read that the MBP gets a little hot when using it maybe i will just go for the black macbook i think that will suit me more

hey thanks for the advice people

Reaction score
I've got the Black Macbook and haven't had one problem with it. Wish the speakers were a little louder, but I took care of that by purchasing some portable USB speakers whenever I need a little extra "thump".

But overall, I've been very impressed with my Black Macbook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.