Would like the old Calendar app display

Reaction score
When I acquired my first iPhone around 2011-2012, the calendar app could be configured so the top half of the display showed one month in a grid form so to speak (like a wall calendar). And the bottom of the display showed the events for what ever day I selected in the upper half. As I selected different days in the top grid, the events for that day would automatically appear below in list form, with the top still displaying the one-month grid.

Is there a way to configure the calendar app in iOS 15.6.1 to have that same setup?

If not, is there an app in the App Store that can do that?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Is there a way to configure the calendar app in iOS 15.6.1 to have that same setup?

Try some of these and hopefully there will be a solution that suits you:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Wou...AGIBJIBAzYuMZgBAKABAcgBCMABAQ&sclient=gws-wiz

For an alternative (commercial), I would suggest that Fantastical should do what you want, and with a good number more features than Apple's effort:
https://flexibits.com/fantastical-ios/help

Calendar Views:​

https://flexibits.com/fantastical-ios/help/calendar-views

- Patrick
=======

Last edited:
OP
B
Reaction score
Thank you!

You answered my question.
(View a list of events: In month view, tap
the List button
to see the day’s events.) did it.

Much appreciated.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
@BillHon

Wonderful that Patrick helped you solve your problem.

May I respectfully remind you that your iOS is somewhat out of date. There were quite a few updates for iOS 15 followed by an update to to iOS 15.7 and a further Upgrade to iOS 16, which is now current.

All, or most, of these updates and the recent Upgrade were for security reasons, as well as a bunch of additional features.:)

Ian

OP
B
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up, Ian. I have automatic updates "on" and I thought I needed to wait until a red dot appeared on the Settings app before I should update.

I still have a lot to learn about the iOS world.

I will update ASAP.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
I think that Automatic Updates requires the iPhone to be plugged in to a power source (Mac or wall power socket), in a high WiFi environment and left over night.

Whatever, I tend to update and upgrade manually.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.