Recommended multi device keyboard for use with Mac & PC

Reaction score
I have read reviews of these keyboards and they all seem to have problems.
I would like to hear from anyone who has experience using them and can recommend one.
Must work with Win 10 and OSX 10.13 or later and have keys marked for Windows and Mac.
No need for backlighting or ergonomics or number pad.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I have read reviews of these keyboards and they all seem to have problems.
I would like to hear from anyone who has experience using them and can recommend one.
Must work with Win 10 and OSX 10.13 or later and have keys marked for Windows and Mac.
No need for backlighting or ergonomics or number pad.

I've had issues with multi-device bluetooth keyboards, chiefly that they won't reconnect on waking from sleep. A workaround I had was to press the key on the keyboard to switch devices, then press the one foe the Mac. That would force the keyboard to re-connect. The one I had was Matias. Others here have had identical problems with other brands.

I'm currently using a Logitech keyboard with their Unifying Receiver dongle. I have NO issues with reconnection on these with the dongle. Some of their keyboards are marked for Windows and Mac, so you have options here. Here's what I see on their site:

Now, those two use something different from the old Unifying Receiver. They call it the Logi Bolt USB Receiver. In reading up on it, it uses Bluetooth, so I don't know how this will fare with regards to connectivity after waking from sleep. This next one uses the original Unifying receiver, which is not Bluetooth-based.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.