Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro Bluetooth connection stuttering and freezing

Reaction score
Hello friends. I bought Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro. In wireless mode, it really performs better than wired mouse, I am officially very pleased, but when I switch to Bluetooth mode, it seems to hang. It stutters, it's not fluent, it's like there's a delay. What is the reason for this?

(I'm using a Macbook m1.)

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Do you have other Bluetooth devices connected to the MBP and if so, how are they performing? Also are you in a noisy space as far as BT is concerned which might be causing the issue?

I use a Logitech MX Keys mouse with my MBP and Mac Studio in BT mode and it performs just as well as the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad before it with no stuttering..

With BT, if you are seeing stuttering, then you are dealing with interference and losing enough of the signal to cause the issue.

OP
G
Reaction score
Do you have other Bluetooth devices connected to the MBP and if so, how are they performing? Also are you in a noisy space as far as BT is concerned which might be causing the issue?

I use a Logitech MX Keys mouse with my MBP and Mac Studio in BT mode and it performs just as well as the Magic Mouse and Magic Trackpad before it with no stuttering..

With BT, if you are seeing stuttering, then you are dealing with interference and losing enough of the signal to cause the issue.
No lag on my bluetooth headset. Unfortunately I don't have another device. I'm using via wirlees my latency is around 1.16. 2-3 times faster than MBA's trackpad but. I want to use bluetooth but it tumbles.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Odd. If things are indeed working well with its own wireless, then use that instead of BT and leave it at that as long as the dongle isn't huge and getting in the way..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.