Question Adobe Creative Cloud.

Reaction score
hi, it says here
there's a free version of Adobe Creative Cloud, and that it's a permanent membership, but I can't find a link anywhere on Adobe's website to download it..
(the START HERE link in this article takes to a page with a link to download a trial of Creative Cloud..)

(I hope this is the right place to ask.. I used to ask questions about stuff like this (and A LOT of other stuff) on the Sitepoint Forum, but it doesn't exist anymore.. that website has changed completely, too bad, it used to be very good.. but well, it was free, now everything's "premium".... and I just don't know where to ask anymore about all the stuff (from HTML to java, and everything in between, also graphics stuff) I used to ask at Sitepoint.. 😕

thank you...

Reaction score
there's a free version of Adobe Creative Cloud

Hopefully this isn't too repetitive for frequent visitors to Mac Forums, but in case you don't know...

Many users of Adobe products have become fed up with them because of their subscription pricing, high prices, and frequent need for updating to new full-price versions.

Affinity now has several extremely competitive alternatives to some of Adobe's most popular offerings, which are file compatible, and they have one-time low prices. Check them out at:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.