• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Playa Hermosa Costa Rica?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
My daugeter and family are going somewhere near there on holiday middle of next month. They are trying to find out any info they can on the place. Not a package holiday, it's a house her boss has so no chance of asking a travel company for info.

Is there anyone who knows the area? It's on the coast, north east bit.

Any ideas please?

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Hi John,

Knowing you, you will have researched this including, I assume, this:

Never been there; maybe other members have?

Ian

OP
Jonzjob
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2010 MBP 13, 8 gig mem, 2 int disks 500gig SSD, 1Tb SSHD . 2010 iMac, 8 gig, 2 Tb SSHD. iMac M1
Ta for that Ian and no I hadn't seen that one. At the the moment I'm firing on about 1 of my 4 cylinders after coming out of hospital on Sunday with a pint size hole in the middle of my back! The result of an abscess! So I need all the help I can get at the mo mate :unsure: (that smiley looks like I got a halo?)

I'll get that off to her and hope there are some travelers who know the place? It's her bosses place and 'the boss' isn't too sure where it is either, don't ask :oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
My daugeter and family are going somewhere near there on holiday middle of next month. They are trying to find out any info they can on the place.

Man, that sounds like somebody better get busy doing some Googling and some research and asking some questions, especially to find out the address of the place one is going to stay at.

Here are a few to start off with also be very aware that there are two Playa Hermosa in Costa Rica and they wouldn't want to arrive in the wrong one: ;-)

- Patrick
=======

Last edited:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.