Not receiving certain emails. Please help!

Reaction score
I've been having problems receiving certain emails. A tenant in a rental unit I manage has had difficulty sending me the e-transfer through email. This was a few months ago. I gave them an alternate email address and it then came through. Same problem happened the following month. Last month, her roomate sent me the transfer and same thing happened, so different person and different email address. I was able to get it through the alternate.

Now, it's happening again, but this time it isn't coming through on the alternate. I get all other emails, just this one is not coming through for some reason. Any ideas on what I can do?

EDIT - Each time, they sent me a screen shot confirming it had been sent from their end.

Last edited:

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
And the service that is having issues? And the alternate that worked? The senders service? Have you checked the Spam folders?

OP
R
Reaction score
The common denominator here is my computer. Two different people, two different banks, two different email addresses of mine. I've checked all spam filters.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
What is your email service? Your ISP? Gmail? Outlook? Yahoo? AOL? Something totally different?

OP
R
Reaction score
What is your email service? Your ISP? Gmail? Outlook? Yahoo? AOL? Something totally different?

It's outlook. I figured out the issue though. This time around, she only tried my alternate email address, which I just remembered I let the domain it was associated with expire, so makes sense that email would no longer work as well. I'll have her send to my other one and i'm sure it will be fine.

Thanks for the responses!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.