Network Analisys Help pls

Reaction score
Can someone pls look at posted pics of my Network Traffic Activity monitor. I am not familiar with what's normal traffic and what's not. I'm just learning about networks and discovered for first time that my router gui is also accessible from the WAN! Promptly changed it but now im worried about my lan having been compromised. Blocked-0ut users is all the same user currently logged in. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• nettrafc1.png
    nettrafc1.png
    162.1 KB · Views: 24
  • nettrafc2.png
    nettrafc2.png
    161.5 KB · Views: 25
  • nettrafc3.png
    nettrafc3.png
    158.1 KB · Views: 22
  • nettrafc4.png
    nettrafc4.png
    160.3 KB · Views: 20
  • nettrafc5.png
    nettrafc5.png
    99.9 KB · Views: 22
  • nettrafc6.png
    nettrafc6.png
    175 KB · Views: 24
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 13 v11.1, i5 2.4 GHz, 256 GBs SSD, 8 GBs DDRs
Just looking at the sent/received network traffic, your system looks normal. Maybe you should capture the traffic for a longer time, especially for night time and/or times when little or no activities on the system.

Router's GUI accessible from the Internet is more worry some. Was there any changes to the router configuration, firmware, etc., after you discovered that the GUI is open to the Internet?

OP
C
Reaction score
I hadnt noticed any weird behavior on the computers so i never bothered with teaching myself netrok precautions till now. I had a default password that i always left the same and didnt know the router gui was accessible from the wan otherwise i woulda changed the password long ago. ... & i was even thinking the modem upstream would have some role in filtering out some unwanted traffic. ANyways, On the router, the DMZ is disabled(i dont have a server i want t oaccess from the wan), & port forwarding is also not modified from original(no ports forwarding), DDNS is disabled, & this is the router firewall settings....

How do i log network traffic over a period of time pls?

...thank you for your guidance

Attachments

• frwl.png
    frwl.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 21
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 13 v11.1, i5 2.4 GHz, 256 GBs SSD, 8 GBs DDRs
Knowing the brand and model # for the router would help...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.