Mac Mini and Dell 2330dn printer problem

Reaction score
Hi, I have a Mac Mini, 1.83 GHz intel core duo, OS 10.5.8.

Just bought a refurbished Dell 2330dn mono laser printer. Main reason was to print double-sided from Quark.

Have installed appropriate driver*, as well as a Lexmark one (read elsewhere that Lexmark would work), but when I go to the printer options in Quark I cannot see a duplex option!! The duplex option is selected when I check the driver options. Any ideas anyone?

Attached screen grabs from Quark's printer options...

*EDIT: Just tried the following again at work and was able to unstuff the .exe with Stuffit Expander (don't have that at home). Will install the drivers at home tonight. Hopefully it'll solve the problem. Therefore Pls ignore the following, and probably this whole topic!.... Tried last week to download latest Mac driver from Dell but the file was a dreaded PC .exe and not a Mac file. Either Dell have made a mistake, or I'm being clueless again. The driver is at Drivers and Downloads

Picture 1.gif

Picture 2.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.