Mac Mail issue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Still cannot post back here using pasted in saved text or using the 'Restore Auto-Saved Content'. So I'll try this:

Thanks for adding your updates here as otherwise something wasn't making any sense or working the way one would expect.

Actually, I didn't even know one could have POP3 and IMAP set for the same e-mail address with the same ISP account. Sort of neat, but maybe also a bit confusing as you discovered.

Edit:
Something definitely odd happening here... I think I'll just quit trying on this thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
Both of those posted, Patrick. Don't know what was going on, but it's working. Maybe it is Chrome? Or whatever browser you are using?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Both of those posted, Patrick. Don't know what was going on, but it's working. Maybe it is Chrome? Or whatever browser you are using?

Thanks Jake, I don't know what was causing the problem and I have been using Chrome lately, but I also had the same problem using Safari a week or so ago.

Come to think of it, the same problem happened about a week ago when the whole site was down for a bit. Maybe I just caught it in a burp or hiccup fit. Also, it seemed as if there was something wrong with the autosave thing that kept poking it's head in and wouldn't let me post using any text. What it had saved, or what I pasted.

Oh well... we'll just carry on...

And this just posted as expected.

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.