Lytro

Reaction score
Hello

Have any of you used or are using the "Lytro" camera?
If you have did you solve with problem with the Desktop software?
Desktop software 4 is not compatible with the older Intel 3000 video card...

OP
S
Reaction score
Like usual I have a situation\problem that no one else had..
I just wanted to end this post... I finally found a correct software. It was not easily found and I did not find
it on the Lytro site...
If you are not familiar with the Lytro camera, Its a (3D) Light field camera, you can make adjustment to the
photo after you have taken it, with the Desktop software. without the software you have a brick, since the
photo's are taken in Lytro own file format...
thanks again for being here .
best

OP
S
Reaction score
Ferrarr
Like a lot of times we speak to soon.. or better I spoke to soon... turns out the dmg I installed did install
but like "Apple" sometimes the newer OS is not completely compatible with older Macs..
So when I restarted the "Lytro desktop" it told me I needed to up grade to the newest version
I did and I would not load...
The whole problem is that they have a 3D imaging software and the Intel 3000 would not support that.
Not that the idiots could have had a option to use either regular or 3D.. so I'm back to having a "brick"
Maybe a Class action suit would shake them up.. For the cost of writing a usable "Lytro Desktop"
I just don't understand them...
thank for at least reading my post...
Best

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.