Locking up on ebay search

Reaction score
My Mac OS is Monterey 12.2.1 While searching an item on Ebay it just locks up to the point that the pointer no longer has an effect on
an item that you "Click" on. I use Safari, and Ebay is the only place this happens. I'm OK as long as I am just looking at the for-sale items, But when I go into the description it eventually just locks up. This just started about 2 weeks, and appears to be getting worse. What could p[ossibly be causing this just in Ebay descriptions? I hope I am posting this in the right place.......
Thanks,
Benny

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
This may/may not answer your problem, but the latest version of Monterey is 12.3.1

I would strongly recommend that you update Monterey to 12.3.1

The process of updating causes several restarts of the Mac and these as well as the update could get rid of "gremlins" such as you describe.

Ian

OP
B
Reaction score
This may/may not answer your problem, but the latest version of Monterey is 12.3.1

The process of updating causes several restarts of the Mac and these as well as the update could get rid of "gremlins" such as you describe.

Ian
OK Thanks, will give it a try.

OP
B
Reaction score

Ian
Ian...Right now it appears to be working correctly. Thanks for the fix.
BR

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.