Limewire on macbook pro

Reaction score
What are the risks of using this with regards to donloading stuff and getting unwateds bieng installed at the same time. If you do get something you dont want how do you delete it? I hear that if you download a movie or music that when you play it it can contain nasties like spyware etc? How do you locate these and zap them?

Reaction score
Good questions...I've got 4.17 Beta on my new MBP & hope I don't run into issues. I've only d/l a handful of songs but have almost 2000 songs d/l when on PC side w/ Lime...I hope someone can answer your questions.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro, 2.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR3, 128GB SSD Drive, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M+9600M GT
Mac OS X does not have issues with spyware at the moment. So if you do download any infected files they will render useless. However if you are file sharing, theoretically speaking it is possible to pass them on to PC users.

Try using torrent networks

Transmission is a great application for this Transmission

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.