iPhone 14 Pro Max battery is bad

Reaction score
Hello, it has been 1 month since I bought 14 Pro Max. I am the first owner, a friend and I bought it at the same time. However, my screen time is 6-7 hours only on Wi-Fi, but my friend's Wi-Fi uses Bluetooth 4G turned on and it is 11-12 hours. Moreover, we use the same iOS version. (My friend's battery brand is Sunwo, mine is Desay.) I didn't understand this, it was really starting to bother me. We contacted Apple and they say there is no problem with the normal device. We've spent so much money and these problems are happening to us. What action can I take to fix the battery problem? I'm thinking of downloading iOS from iTunes cleanly. Resetting the phone normally. Things like this came up. I don't know, can you help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini M1 (8gb Memory / 500 gb Hard drive) Running Sonoma 14.0
What apps are you running to use your battery so quickly, and what are you connecting to, we need more information please.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
@Gunes66

Try this:

Go into Settings > Battery > scroll down and you will see BATTERY USEAGE BY APP. This shows the proportion of battery used by each app.

That should give you a chance to see which app(s) are taking most of the juice out of your battery.

On the same page, but higher up, you'll see Battery Health & Charging. Tap on that. You might wish to open "Optimised Battery Charging".

There are other things you could do but the key thing here is to determine what's chewing up your battery.

Come back to us when you've done that and the results. We can go on from there.

Ian

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
Any luck @Gunes66?

I guess they are still checking, but hopefully, they will post back fairly soon mentioning what they might have discovered or changed.

- Patrick
=======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.