Ink Jet Printer that allows FaxPrint from Mac

Reaction score
There are a lot of ink jet printers that support fax.

That is great if you have to fax a hard copy document.

However, do any of these support FaxPrint to fax a document directly (PDF, etc) from the Mac, or PC.

With Apple discontinuing it USB fax functions on Sierra and High Sierra it would be nice to know what are the best Fax Machine Options.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't know if you want to do it this way but..... there are many on line fax services available which you can use to fax directly from your Mac or PC. Some of those services are free, some are not, but if you only occasionally need to use them, it may be more economical than investing in another device.

7 Free On Line Fax Services

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
However, do any of these support FaxPrint to fax a document directly (PDF, etc) from the Mac, or PC

Good question, and oddly enough, I have a FAX capable Canon MX 922 and wasted way too much time trying to figure our how it was supposed to be setup and work today, and that was just running Mavericks. The Canon AIO is setup for wireless LAN network only. No direct connections. Thet said it's supposed to work. Yeah right!!! :Angry:

So far, none of the suggestions seem like they would work, at least not from/to the iMac. But maybe from or to the Canon AIO maybe. Most frustrating and I'm NOT impressed!!!

- Patrick
======

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.