Huge mac problem

Reaction score
i dont think this is a virus and if it holy crap i managed to infect a mac but whatever
well i was working normally on my mac on microsoft word
when i went to click the lil menu came up as if i rigth clicked
and i was like *** glitch right
so i go close everything and still doing it and im like ***
i go turn of the computer and turn it on
and it stoped and got back to work and a lil later it came back and im like F***!!
i get worryed so i turn of the computer again and turn it back on and still doing it the same thing so im like ok im going to google this
and thats when i realise the keyboard doesnt work and im like this is not right
(only the numbers worked not even the number pad)
i freak even more and turn it on and off and that when i realise the keyboard works only for a little while
long enough for me to log in

this **** worryed me so i grabed my pc and googled this
i couldnt find anything so i come to you guys i really need help why is it doing this and please guys tell me a way to fix this is freaking me out soo much

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Is your mouse plugged into your keyboard? Did you spill something on your keyboard? Is one of your USB ports shorted out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
And if a wired Apple keyboard, is it plugged directly into a USB port on the computer and not a hub of any sort? And it is NOT a virus!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.