Home Sharing Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
I can't seem to stream the music in my iMac's iTunes Library to my iPhone.

I have Home Sharing turned on for both and have turned this off and on several times together with reboots of my router which is a BT Homehub5. Home Sharing is turned on in iTunes. I have no other issues on my network as all devices are connecting fine.

Any suggestions at all? Router settings? Something checked/unchecked in iTunes or System Prefs? (10.11 on the iMac and 9.0.2 on the phone.)

Thank you

Reaction score
Home sharing network

To turn ON Home Sharing, follow the steps:
1. Mac: From the Menu bar choose File > Home Sharing > Turn ON Home Sharing.
Windows: Press the Ctrl+B keys to open itunes menu bar. Choose file > Home Sharing > Turn ON Home Sharing.
2. Enter your Apple ID and Password.
3. Click Turn ON Home Sharing.
4. If your computer isn’t authorized with your apple id, itunes might ask you if you want to authorize it.
5. Click Done

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Thank you Rihanna for your response.

Unfortunately I think that I've covered all the bases as above so I think it's possible that I may try deauthorising and then reauthorising if that makes sense.

I would like to thank you however for taking the time out to have look at my problem and propose a fix.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.