Help JPCSP (emulator) on Mac please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I downloaded the latest version of JPCSP Mac OS compatible emulator. I also have this .iso file (psp) game I want to play. I've been searching how to play the file on emulator but mostly the instructions are for windows users (I do not have windows on my mac and dont want to install one). If in windows, the said .iso file must be inside the umdimage folder but such folder does not exist in the mac compatible version of JPCSP.

Please help me!!! thank you!

Reaction score
UMDimages folder in mac

So I downloaded the latest version of JPCSP Mac OS compatible emulator. I also have this .iso file (psp) game I want to play. I've been searching how to play the file on emulator but mostly the instructions are for windows users (I do not have windows on my mac and dont want to install one). If in windows, the said .iso file must be inside the umdimage folder but such folder does not exist in the mac compatible version of JPCSP.

Please help me!!! thank you!

hello
sorry this comment is maybe late but i saw it here today so
to go to your umdimages folder in mac you need to do this
1. go to desktop
2. click on archive and select in the list for: search
then in the search bar you write: umd or umdimages and you will see that the folder with umdimages will appear click on it and set your psp game in it :)

im sorry my mac os x lion is dutch so i tried to say this in engllish

in short words all you have to do is to go to search and then write umd or iumdimages in it

Reaction score
I'm having problems locating the umdimages folder, especially since it's not showing up in finder for me. Any clues as to what that's about?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Unfortunately, we don't allow discussions of emulators where there is a requirement to break the encryption mechanisms of the discs or "ROMS", since this is in violation of the US DMCA.

With that said, we're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.