Fully re-enabling SIP/csrutil

Reaction score
Hello all, I wonder if someone has ever had any issues with something like this. I installed a new program that needed me to modify SIP....in Recovery mode via the terminal, I entered the command "csrutil --without debug" and was then able to use the program (iHoldemIndicator) without any issues.

However, a few days later, I need to use another frequently used program (Pyware), and it won't start, no matter what I do. I know the two are related, because when I tried opening up the program in my much slower, much older laptop, I was able to without an issue - until I tested the "csrutil --without debug" line.

Here's the problem: Even when I go back and do a "csrutil clear" and "csrutil enable" command (again, via Recovery Mode in the terminal)...Pyware STILL won't open (and of course, neither will the initial program that required me to use the --debug command). A segmentation fault 11 seems to be the main culprit. I am able to open the program in Safe mode, but it runs poorly and without some features.

Is there something I am missing about resetting the SIP on a MacOS? Should I be using a different command? I've attached the crash log from Pyware.

Attachments

• Error Log.txt
    48 KB · Views: 9

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.