Determining resale price for iMac?

Reaction score
Hello!
I am planning to sell my late 2013 iMac which I'd bought in January 2015.
Specs: 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i5, 27 inch (non retina), 8 GB 1600 Mhz DDR3 RAM, 1 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 755 M Graphic Card and 1 TB HDD.

I checked two valuation sites: www.sellyourmac.com and www.mac2sell.net
When I checked the valuation on both there is a drastic difference it the amount. Around $1350, which was surprising for me.

Before putting on any sale forums, I need to figure out a right price to sell it for. I am based in India.
Can anyone help me with determining the resale price? Any sites/services that help with this?

Any help is much appreciated. Cheers!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Since you're located in India, you should consult the local for sale papers at your location and eBay. We can quote you prices from here in the US or Canada or the UK, Australia, etc, however, unless you're prepared to ship an iMac half way around the world, it's best to deal locally.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.