Business Card creator program

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac -Monterey-12.6.7 27"Retina 5K, Late 2015, 3.2 GHz, i5, 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, 250 GB SSD
I used to have a business card program that I loved. It was amazing and then the OS changed and it doesn't work anymore.
The OS has one but I cannot do anything with it.... (Maybe it's me)

I found this review on the best free s/w which includes some free trial. I don't mind paying.

I am not very artistically inclined and generally do simple ones.

Any suggestions on programs that are available?

Reaction score
...a business card program ...

If you want something that will do an amazingly professional looking job, giving you as much freedom to be as creative as you want to be, I highly recommend:

Swift Publisher ($20)

However, if you really want something that is FREE, and which will get the job done, you can download this program from Apple, which has six business card templates already built in:

Pages (free)

You can find more free business card templates for Pages here:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I'll second that rec for Swift Publisher. My use of it has been pretty basic, mainly address labels, but I've used desktop publishing more extensively going waaay back and this is a fairly robust app. But Pages will do just fine also and honestly, if your needs are limited to business cards, probably all you need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 27" iMac, 1TB(partitioned) SSD, 20GB, OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan

Just an additional suggestion to those already mentioned, but don't overlook Avery and some of their free alternatives:

PS: Avery has a separate Canadian user account if you want to use it. 😉

- Patrick
=======

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Most stores such as Office Depot, Staples, carry the Avery stock for labels. I believe you can also find business card stock of various sizes at those stores.

Avery templates for labels and business cards are free and available for MS Word and Pages. No need to purchase an additional business card program especially since Pages is a free download from Apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.