Best Weather/Doppler Radar App for Ventura 13.1

Reaction score
I have a Iphone 12 pro max/Ipad 9th gen which I use the My.Radar App on both. To my amazement, there is no version of My.Radar for my Macbook Pro 14in M1 Ventura 13.1.
What is the best Weather/Live Doppler Radar for my Macbook
Thanks in Advance

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
MyRadar App is exclusive to iOS Devices.

Before conducting a rigorous search & comparison for the Mac, have you considered Ventura's own weather app, cunningly called "Weather":)

I believe this is the first occasion that a dedicated weather app from Apple has been standard on macOS.

Read more here:

Worth a try - it's free!!

Ian

OP
TimothyFS
Reaction score
MyRadar App is exclusive to iOS Devices.

Before conducting a rigorous search & comparison for the Mac, have you considered Ventura's own weather app, cunningly called "Weather":)

I believe this is the first occasion that a dedicated weather app from Apple has been standard on macOS.

Read more here:

Worth a try - it's free!!

Ian
Thanks, I have actually looked into "Weather" App and It really doesn't allow for as much layering as My.Radar..
Thank you for the response though..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.