Adding image to l phone 11lock screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017).Processor 1.8GHz intel core i5.Memory 8gb 16000MHZDDR3.Graphics intel HD
Good day to all.
I have been trying to add image to my Lock Screen on iPhone 11.
what I’m trying to achieve is getting a image on the bottom half of the screen anand the time showing above the image photo of my Granddahghter actually.
Maybe I’m asking the impossible? Been looking on Google.But no luck.
many thanks.

David.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 16" 2023 (M3 Pro), iPhone 15 Pro, plus ATVs, AWatch, MacMinis (multiple)
You cannot have just half of the screen with an image. However, you can create an image with a black space on the top half, your Granddaughter on the bottom half and use that as the screen background. Then the clock will show in the top, black, half. It doesn't need to be exactly half, either, you can play with it to get what you want a bit. There are a lot of apps to allow editing an image for the iPhone, so do the edit with the one you have or like best.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 Mac Studio, 11" iPad Pro 3rd Gen, iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch Series 7, AirPods Pro
I usually make the image on my Mac and put it in Photos. zThen when it appears in Photos on my iPhone I set it as wallpaper.

You can actually move all Widgets and Apps onto the second screen. iOS does not add any apps to the first screen.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iOS does not add any apps to the first screen.
True, but you can show the time on the lock screen, which is what Tomos wanted.

OP
Tomos
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air (13-inch, 2017).Processor 1.8GHz intel core i5.Memory 8gb 16000MHZDDR3.Graphics intel HD
Many thanks to all for your replies Very much appreciated.It was just a thought.

Thanks once again. David.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
@Tomos, what I have done is to use a picture of my wife, then cropped it so that she is in the bottom part of the image, used that as the lock screen and the time shows on the top of the image, above her head. You can do the same with your grandchildren.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.