5 Deals You Need to Know Today: Free COVID Tests for All

Reaction score
lt3svpnbtffildigxzhc.jpg
In a rare instance of my saying something genuinely useful, four COVID-19 tests can be yours for free. Check out this offer and more in our roundup of the five best deals we found over the last 24 hours.

Top Medical Deal
rkktlpktpxx90mlahycb.jpg
4 Covid19 At-Home Tests
Store: covidtests.gov
Price: Free
You can get four rapid COVID-19 antigen tests for free straight from the government. You (hopefully) don't need me to tell you why that's a good thing so all I'll say on the subject is that the more easily available testing is to the entire population, the closer we are to putting an end to this whole saga. This was the one and only instance of optimistic me you'll see all year so I hope you enjoyed it.

Click here to see more medical deals.

Top Home & Garden Deal
ow49sz6dtspfunqzkajc.jpg
The Big Home Sale at Macy's
Store: Macy's
Discount: Up to 80% off + extra 10% off
Expiration: January 25
The Macy's Big Home Sale is here. It's a bustling boisterous bonanza of brands being blatantly blasted of their bounties. It's a humongous hellacious hefty hosing. It's magnificent maximum masterly monetary minimization. Well, you get the idea. In simpler (better) terms, it's up to 80% off plus an extra 10% off rugs, sofas, nightstands, patio furniture, and more via "HOME".

Click here to see more home & garden deals.

Top Clothing & Accessories Deal
rjowtkotwklfp2g09ftq.png
Michael Kors Last Chance Sale
Store: Michael Kors
Discount: Up to 70% off
Shipping: Free shipping
Expiration: January 25
Does the fear of missing out still work on savvy consumers like you and I? This is almost assuredly the route Michael Kors is taking with their latest event, the Last Chance Sale. We all know the likelihood of the handbags, backpacks, clothing, and accessories that are part of this sale being discounted again in the future is reasonably high. Therefore, this is not the last chance. It is simply a chance. This is the Michael Kors A Chance Sale, where you will be given one of many chances to save between now and the end of all things. So don't feel too pressured to buy. (If you do buy, though, why not do so by clicking through one of our lovely affiliate links? They're really nice links. They'll get you to where you want to go only slightly more profitably than regular old links.)

Click here to see more clothing & accessories deals.

Top Sofa Deal
xgqbdzqk2t3olhs5pkgd.jpg
Steve Silver Anastasia 3-Piece Reclining Sectional Sofa
Store: Home Depot
Price: $1543.80
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $402
Eagle eyed readers of this here roundup will recall that we previously saw a Steve Silver furniture piece mere weeks ago. In that deal I wondered aloud who this Mr. Silver character was and how he could afford to let his fine wares go for such low low prices. I appealed to you, my loyal and faithful readers, to help illuminate the situation and solve the mystery. I can now reveal that none of you assisted me whatsoever and I'm left to ponder – was I in the wrong for asking?

Are you (yes you) bad at research? Or rather, do you simply not care? Would you instead prefer to just know that this Steve Silver Anastasia 3-Piece Microfiber Reclining Sectional Sofa at Home Depot is the best deal we could find by $402? That it features memory foam gel seat cushions and recliners on both ends? Is that what you wanted to hear? Oh. Well, you should have just said so.

Click here to see more sofa deals.

Top Streaming Deal
jhna5edcw1srrvft2wdr.png
Apple TV+ on PS5 6-month Trial
Store: PlayStation Store
Price: Free
Have we reached peak streaming wars yet? Are there still new original video content delivery pipelines emerging every other day? is IMDb TV still somehow a thing? Who can say? Apple TV+ is definitely still in existence though owing to quite critically acclaimed originals like Ted Lasso and For All Mankind. If you happen to own that rarest of pixie dust that is Sony's PlayStation 5, you can get a six month Apple TV+ subscription for the cost of nothing. Surprisingly and generously this also works even if you already have an active Apple TV+ subscription so you can stack another half year on top. Take that IMDb TV.

Click here to see more streaming deals.

Click here to view the full article...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.