Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    returned my 24 inch imac....

    Member Since
    Sep 29, 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    31
    Specs:
    24 inch imac 4 gig ram 320 gig hdd. MB C2D 320 gig hd 4 gig ram, 8 gig iphone
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    and got a MAC PRO! 2.6 gig intel xeon processors, 2 gig of ram, bluetooth, wirelss keyboard, wireless mighty mouse, and an extra 250 gig hdd. I also got a 30 inch cinema display! I can't wait to order my software tomorrow! I'm ordering Final Cut Studio, Shake and Logic Pro 7 with a keyboard. I'm also ordering an isight webcam.

    This thing is blazing fast. God i love it!. Thought I would share with everyone

    Chris

  2. #2
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    Conehead778's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 10, 2005
    Posts
    181
    Specs:
    Imac G5 17 inch w/ 1 gig of ram, 6 gb ipod mini, and 12" Powerbook G4
    Man! congrats on the system. I wish I had half the money you are spending lol

  3. #3
    returned my 24 inch imac....

    Member Since
    Oct 27, 2005
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizquik
    and got a MAC PRO! 2.6 gig intel xeon processors, 2 gig of ram, bluetooth, wirelss keyboard, wireless mighty mouse, and an extra 250 gig hdd. I also got a 30 inch cinema display! I can't wait to order my software tomorrow! I'm ordering Final Cut Studio, Shake and Logic Pro 7 with a keyboard. I'm also ordering an isight webcam.

    This thing is blazing fast. God i love it!. Thought I would share with everyone

    Chris

    Bizquik you are rockin'! :biohazard

  4. #4
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    geekboy2000's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 15, 2006
    Location
    SE Pennsylvania
    Posts
    361
    Specs:
    20" 2.0GHz Intel Core Duo iMac, 1.5 GHZ PPC Mac Mini, MacBook MB403LL/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizquik
    and got a MAC PRO! 2.6 gig intel xeon processors, 2 gig of ram, bluetooth, wirelss keyboard, wireless mighty mouse, and an extra 250 gig hdd. I also got a 30 inch cinema display! I can't wait to order my software tomorrow! I'm ordering Final Cut Studio, Shake and Logic Pro 7 with a keyboard. I'm also ordering an isight webcam.

    This thing is blazing fast. God i love it!. Thought I would share with everyone

    Chris
    Good for you! You'll be having things finish before you even start them, and as I always say: On a fast machine like that, you'll be able to make mistakes at never before thought of speeds! Great setup ya got there. Congrats, and enjoy it!

    Mark
    "I'm the one that's going to die when it's time for me to die.
    So let me live my life . . . the way I want to.
    " - From "If 6 Was 9" - Jimi Hendrix

  5. #5
    returned my 24 inch imac....

    Member Since
    Oct 03, 2006
    Posts
    24
    Specs:
    17" MBP | 2 GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 320 GB External | Canon 20D and lotsof lenses
    Wow you scared me for a second, I was thinking "who would bring back a Mac"

    Then you followed it up with buying the Pro. Nice grab. I also only wish I could afford one. I have the MBP (my first Mac) and already want more, not even sure if I'd use all them -- can't really use two computers at once but just the though of being able to would be nice.

  6. #6
    returned my 24 inch imac....

    Member Since
    Sep 29, 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    31
    Specs:
    24 inch imac 4 gig ram 320 gig hdd. MB C2D 320 gig hd 4 gig ram, 8 gig iphone
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo
    Wow you scared me for a second, I was thinking "who would bring back a Mac"

    Then you followed it up with buying the Pro. Nice grab. I also only wish I could afford one. I have the MBP (my first Mac) and already want more, not even sure if I'd use all them -- can't really use two computers at once but just the though of being able to would be nice.
    lmao. My first mac was amacbook, then I bought the imac and realized... I need more power! I'm going to eventually buy a second 30 inch monitor. I'm seriously getting into my photo and video editing stuff now. As far as using 2 computers at once. i actually do it alot. I'll post pics of my setups tonite!

  7. #7
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    BlueBacchus's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 20, 2006
    Location
    Southern Cali
    Posts
    192
    Specs:
    White MacBook @ 2ghz, 1 gig of ram, 100GB HDD
    And a man is judged by what he has, not by who he is...
    My Avatar says it all.

  8. #8
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    ripfrankwhite's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 19, 2005
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    And a man is judged by what he has, not by who he is...

    Congratulaions on the monster setup. You do know that pics are required for such an announcment. Please post them as soon as you can. :black:

  9. #9
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    cjay's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 04, 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by ripfrankwhite
    Congratulaions on the monster setup. You do know that pics are required for such an announcment. Please post them as soon as you can. :black:
    i keep reminding these peeps with their new setups but they're not listenin... :black:

  10. #10
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    kevin_msu's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 12, 2006
    Posts
    217
    i was thinking "why on earth would you spurn that sexy 24" inch beast..."

    okay, for a sexier beast.

    peddle to the metal! enjoy your new toy.
    MacBook owner since 7/15/06
    13inch White, 2.0 ghz Intel
    My first Mac was a Powerbook 165c :mac:

    Visit my .Mac page!

  11. #11
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    Say_Cheese's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 17, 2006
    Location
    High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
    Posts
    385
    Specs:
    20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
    I'm jealous. I want a Mac Pro. With two 30" screens. However I can't afford it, nor do I have the space. Therefore I will just have to make do with the iMac I have.

  12. #12
    returned my 24 inch imac....

    Member Since
    Oct 27, 2005
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Say_Cheese
    I'm jealous. I want a Mac Pro. With two 30" screens. However I can't afford it, nor do I have the space. Therefore I will just have to make do with the iMac I have.
    Your not doing so bad, Say_Cheese.... :biohazard

  13. #13
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    Say_Cheese's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 17, 2006
    Location
    High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
    Posts
    385
    Specs:
    20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
    Yeah, I know. It's just that desire to always have something bigger and better.

  14. #14
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    Discerptor's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 02, 2005
    Posts
    1,229
    Specs:
    2.6GHz Core i7 15" MacBook Pro - 8GB DDR3 SDRAM - 750GB 7200 RPM HDD - GeForce 650M GT 1GB VRAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Bizquik
    and got a MAC PRO! 2.6 gig intel xeon processors, 2 gig of ram, bluetooth, wirelss keyboard, wireless mighty mouse, and an extra 250 gig hdd. I also got a 30 inch cinema display! I can't wait to order my software tomorrow! I'm ordering Final Cut Studio, Shake and Logic Pro 7 with a keyboard. I'm also ordering an isight webcam.

    This thing is blazing fast. God i love it!. Thought I would share with everyone

    Chris
    Dear God, man. You're drunk with power!

  15. #15
    returned my 24 inch imac....
    Kyomii's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 12, 2004
    Location
    Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    356
    Specs:
    MacMini DC 1.66, Powerbook G4
    Quote Originally Posted by Conehead778
    Man! congrats on the system. I wish I had half the money you are spending lol
    I wish I had 10 per cent of it! LOL

    Congratulations anyway, you are going to be a happy bunny for a good while
    Fondest regards, Kyomii

    My Snapshots

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. transferring files and apps from 24 inch imac to 27 inch imac
    By techymac in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 08:19 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 04:56 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 09:30 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-07-2007, 04:48 PM
  5. My iMac is being returned!
    By Liam in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 02:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •