Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    BEEEsH
    Guest
    Question about Crucial.com
    I've noticed that overnight the price for a 1gig stick of memory, jumped from 114 to 121 (Pc2700 for the 1.25 Mac Mini)

    I've also noticed that the ram for the 1.45 model is still at the 114 price point.
    I've compared the ram and they are identical in terms of specifications.

    Can I just buy the 1.45ghzmini ram module and use it in mine?
    Is there some fundamental difference that I'm missing?

    Also if you guys know somewhere cheaper that delivers to canada please list it.

    I want to buy this ram tonight

  2. #2
    Question about Crucial.com

    Member Since
    Jul 22, 2003
    Location
    Hamilton College
    Posts
    6,999
    Specs:
    20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
    They are exactly the same stick of ram. I don't know why crucial is charging different prices. Buy whichever you want.

    Funny way to look at them...Open up both memory chip pages in different tabs in safari and when you go back and forth you can't find anything different except for the speed of the mac mini which you found the thing in
    Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System

  3. #3
    Question about Crucial.com
    coach_z's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 23, 2004
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    3,169
    Specs:
    i dont have no mac's
    Quote Originally Posted by trpnmonkey41
    They are exactly the same stick of ram. I don't know why crucial is charging different prices. Buy whichever you want.

    Funny way to look at them...Open up both memory chip pages in different tabs in safari and when you go back and forth you can't find anything different except for the speed of the mac mini which you found the thing in
    i did the same thing with the tabs!!!!...you can get memory cheaper (like 80-90 bucks) at newegg.com with like 5 bucks super-saver shipping...just enter all the information you see on the crucial site and pick a reputable brand with a full lifetime warantee

    -chris
    MoTM honor roll...
    when?
    i dont remember

  4. #4
    BEEEsH
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coach_z
    i did the same thing with the tabs!!!!...you can get memory cheaper (like 80-90 bucks) at newegg.com with like 5 bucks super-saver shipping...just enter all the information you see on the crucial site and pick a reputable brand with a full lifetime warantee

    -chris
    I forgot to mention I'm in canada. Newegg doesn't ship there. ;(

  5. #5
    BEEEsH
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEEsH
    I forgot to mention I'm in canada. Newegg doesn't ship there. ;(
    Rate the best one:

    Is OCZ

    Geil

    Corsair

  6. #6
    Question about Crucial.com
    coach_z's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 23, 2004
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    3,169
    Specs:
    i dont have no mac's
    ****!...you did mention that...and i read it the first time and i didnt post newegg becasue of canada...sorry
    -chris
    MoTM honor roll...
    when?
    i dont remember

  7. #7
    BEEEsH
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by coach_z
    ****!...you did mention that...and i read it the first time and i didnt post newegg becasue of canada...sorry
    -chris
    which would you choose of the ones i posted above?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Crucial vs. Samsung
    By RobW in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 08:44 AM
  2. Uprgading to Crucial M4 SSD and Crucial 8GB of Ram
    By CaptainBeard714 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2012, 04:34 AM
  3. CRUCIAL switch Question.
    By AyubHussein in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 06:27 AM
  4. Very Crucial Iphone 2g Question
    By LoboRsxS in forum iOS and Apps
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 12:33 AM
  5. Crucial's RAM
    By Aeaus in forum Other Hardware and Peripherals
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 09:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •