Simp for Mac OS X.. Anyone?

Reaction score
Is anyone here running Simppro for Unix from Secway? I've been trying forever to get it installed properly, but, it keeps saying there is nothing to install.. I've tried installing the Alpha of the new version, but, when I change my proxy settings, msn never logs in..

Anyone have success with this?

OP
S
Reaction score
I'm going to bump this as it's been quite awhile and I'm still stuck without a solution.. Anyone?? Pretty please?? :)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
There is SimpServer for Unix.

SimpPro is a Windows program, it is not going to install in OS X.

From the Secway web site:

attachment.php

And from the features page of SimpPro:

attachment.php

Picture 3.png

Picture 4.png

OP
S
Reaction score
Sorry, it was my typo.. Yes, I was using SimpServer for Unix. I've managed to get it to install, but, when I change my proxy settings in msn, it just hangs and won't login. I can see that the simp server is loaded (I can telnet to the 11832 port and the connection is accepted) ..

Still puzzled and there appears to be nothing in their knowledge base around macosx.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.