sync'g iPhoto albums on iPod

Reaction score
I'm sync'g some photos from iPhoto 6 to my iPod Touch using iTunes 7.7

Previously, I created a album in iPhoto to put just the photos i want on my iPod. In iTunes, I used to be able to sync that album. But no longer.

I recently did the deal where I moved the iPhoto library to my external HD and created shortcuts to each user on my iMac -- so the whole family now operates off one common iPhoto library (same way you do that with itunes). But now I do not have the option to select only some albums -- my only choice in iTunes is to sync all of iPhoto to my iPod (definitely not what I want to do).

Anyone have any ideas on this? Is the shared iPhoto library somehow preventing the selection of albums in iTunes?

OP
Daddy Elmis
Reaction score
sync'g problem iPhoto to iPod Touch

I'm sync'g some photos from iPhoto 6 to my iPod Touch using iTunes 7.7

Previously, I created a album in iPhoto to put just the photos i want on my iPod. In iTunes, I used to be able to sync that album. But no longer.

I recently did the deal where I moved the iPhoto library to my external HD and created shortcuts to each user on my iMac -- so the whole family now operates off one common iPhoto library (same way you do that with itunes). But now I do not have the option to select only some albums -- my only choice in iTunes is to sync all of iPhoto to my iPod (definitely not what I want to do).

Anyone have any ideas on this? Is the shared iPhoto library somehow preventing the selection of albums in iTunes?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Merged crossposts and moved to appropriate forum

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.