Theme program for Leopard version 10.5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 20 inch screen, 1gb ram, 2ghz, 250gb hard drive.
Does anyone know where I can get a theme program for my mac that supports 10.5? I only can find a program called shapeshifter that supports 10.4.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
There isn't one. Shapeshifter is in the process of being re-written for Leopard, but don't expect it REAL soon... Unsanity is just now releasing betas of a few of their others haxies.

The best you can do right now is icon and dock customization. You can do so with CandyBar (shareware) or with LiteIcon (freeware).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
and you can (not very accurately) chance your menu bar by taking a screen shot of your desktop and (in photoshop) selecting your menu bar with the selecting tool, and filling the section with the color you want your menu bar.. save sand make the saved file your wallpaper. the color you created will come through the transparent menu bar.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
and you can (not very accurately) chance your menu bar by taking a screen shot of your desktop and (in photoshop) selecting your menu bar with the selecting tool, and filling the section with the color you want your menu bar.. save sand make the saved file your wallpaper. the color you created will come through the transparent menu bar.

Or just download the 10.5.2 update and turn the transparency off.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MacBook Pro 2.7 GHz i7 (2013) | 15"MacBook Pro 2.6GHz (2018) both OS 10.14.1 | iPhone 6 OS 12.1
yep..im waiting for mighty mouse for leopard....they think they made leopard look good..but left many of the old cursors which dont...i hate the watch that pops up now & then

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.