Shows Now Playing but song timer stuck at 0:00

Reaction score
Hey,

I have an 4th generation ipod video and this problem just recently started and i dont know what caused it. Anyway, the problem is that when i try to play any song, it will show that its playing but the song timer is stuck at 0:00. Everything else works. I can switch songs, change the volume and everything. It just doesn't play and there is no sound.

I'm guessing this cannot be a hardware problem since i am able to play the songs on the ipod through itunes. I tried a lot of things including the restore option on itunes and i also did a disk erase using the disk utility on my mac. And it still didn't fix the problem. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Ipod problem

same dam problem:[ . mine's an ipod classic 120 GB. pls la sumone giv ideas. This problem is really annoying, if this cant be solved i'll hav 2 turn my username around;D juz kiddin, anyways ideas pls pls pls pls

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.