contacts in Opera

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 GHz intel c2d, 2gb ram, xp and os x.6
is there any way I can import my contacts from address book.app into Opera?

Reaction score
It has been awhile since I have done it but if memory serves me correct go to File, Import/Export. You should be able to export as HTML and (I believe) two other formats.

OP
A
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 1.83 GHz intel c2d, 2gb ram, xp and os x.6
I only seem to be able to export as vcf. I can do my entire address book as a group which is great, but Opera won't import it.

Or at least it doesn't seem like Opera will import it, because it's looking for a file with a *.adr extension.

Reaction score
I only seem to be able to export as vcf. I can do my entire address book as a group which is great, but Opera won't import it.

Or at least it doesn't seem like Opera will import it, because it's looking for a file with a *.adr extension.

Sorry - my fault - I obviously did not read your first post right - my fault. That is one of the things about Opera that irritates me. I used to use Opera for years but since coming to Mac I switched to Safari. If there is a way I have not found it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.