Entourage wont sent message!!! help!!!!

Reaction score
When i try to send a message through entourage it says my message has been sent, but it never actually gets sent and reaches the other person.
Please any one, help.

-G

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
When i try to send a message through entourage it says my message has been sent, but it never actually gets sent and reaches the other person.
Please any one, help.

-G

How much time have you given it?

Are you aware that email is not a guaranteed transmission medium? There are many factors that can cause an email message to be delayed or not delivered at all, many of which are outside your control (or your computer's).

OP
F
Reaction score
ok well ive sent many messages from the program and most of them don't get sent. But when i got to hotmail, i is always sent. ive tried to send many things over Entourage but none of them have been sent. i can receive mail but not the other way around. is there a preference setting i have to change or something?along with that, what does this error mean

-G

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.