Extracted Version of the Drivers on the OS CD

Reaction score
I'm trying to get boot camp up and running on one of the new gen macbook pros but I have one major problem. I don't have a way to install the drivers.

I forgot my bloody OS cd's in the USA, and there isn't any access to the mac brand in this entire flipping country (argentina, specifically patagonia). Now it's not as though I can just sidle up to a store in the middle of patagonia and ask a mac genius for help so I'm at a bit of an impasse. In the beta I was just able to go into package contents and drag and drop the drivers onto the partition, but am unable to do that in the new version.

Supposedly there is a site that extracted the driver files or a method of making a drivers CD of my own. Could someone tell me how to locate the former or do the latter.

Either way I have no viable access to an installer CD for at least a week and would prefer to simply resolve this without spending an outlandish amount of money to ship a copy of the new OS through customs (where it has a 1 in 4 chance of being stolen by the **** Argentine Customs officers).

Any advice?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.