Firefox and MacBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4GHz - 2GB Ram - 160GB - 8x Super Drive
I downloaded firefox on my macbook and am wondering how I can go back and forth using the keyboard, I did searches and found command-backspace is a way to do this but it is not working.. any help would b great, thanks!!

-Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 Ghz 2GB Ram 120 GB HD
Command TAB For changing programs
Ctrl TAB to change tabs in firefox. what are you looking to do exactly?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I downloaded firefox on my macbook and am wondering how I can go back and forth using the keyboard, I did searches and found command-backspace is a way to do this but it is not working.. any help would b great, thanks!!

-Nick

Pressing backspace definitely goes back a page if that's what you're after.

If it's not working, make sure you have the 'All Controls' radio button clicked in System Preferences - Keyboard & Mouse - Keyboard shortcuts

HTH
mrplow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, iPad, MacBook Pro.
One thing I find with Firefox, is that the UP and Down keys dont scroll slow as does Safari, I have looked at the Pref in Firfox but cant see any options to alter this...........any ideas guys.
Thanks Chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
One thing I find with Firefox, is that the UP and Down keys dont scroll slow as does Safari, I have looked at the Pref in Firfox but cant see any options to alter this...........any ideas guys.
Thanks Chris

I'll have to try that when I get home from work. I suspect you need to click within the page somewhere for it to work. Though to be honest i find that 2 finger scrolling on the touchpad is the best way to scroll around a page. Really miss that when I have to use my Windows laptop.

OP
Tesla760
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4GHz - 2GB Ram - 160GB - 8x Super Drive
Backspace is what I was looking for, I wanted to go Back pages, how do I go forward pages?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Command + arrow keys to go back and forward

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Backspace is what I was looking for, I wanted to go Back pages, how do I go forward pages?

cmd+[
cmd+]

work as back and forward

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.