Buying Mac goods on ebay

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a few applications I want to buy but am a bit prohibited by the cost. A friend told me to look into ebay (UK) and the apps truly are a lot cheaper (leopard, logic studio, microsoft student edition 2008).

What's the deal with ebay and Apple goods - is it all legal and above board to bid for and purchase these things for a cheaper price online?

Cheers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
As long as the discs are originals then it is legal. If they are copies then it is not legal. Check seller rep before buying and ask if you are buying authentic licensed software on the original disc.

Reaction score
Something I have always done on eBay (US) is to look at the number of items sold and percentage of satisfied customers. Higher both are - safer you are. And also: read the description very carefully.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.