Ultima Online for Mac?

Reaction score
I just bought my first Mac and I would know how can I play Ultima Online...
I tried to find a cient for Mac but I think EA dont do games for Mac :( ...
So that's my question....How can I play Ultima Online on my Mac?

Ps: I'm using Mac Os X.

Reaction score
I would suggest Boot Camp and a copy of Windows. You are going to have to get Windows running on it somehow to get UO working.

OP
ViniKia
Reaction score
Hm.... i read the requeriments of Leoparnd and
something about the Boot Camp...
So i just have to buy it...

thanks 4 your help dude!!!

Reaction score
UO on Mac

Hm.... i read the requeriments of Leoparnd and
something about the Boot Camp...
So i just have to buy it...

thanks 4 your help dude!!!

Did you manage to get this working yet? I will install vista with bootcamp on my mac as soon as the software arrives so I can play UO. I am interested in hearing how it's going.

MoonStalker, Realistic Wolf Roleplay on UO Eriland
Ze'ev Zariz, Wolf Clan Hunter on UO Eriland

Reaction score
Vista/XP run significally slower on boot camp so you better have a super fast computer to be able to run Boot Camp, Vista and your game all at once.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Vista/XP run significally slower on boot camp so you better have a super fast computer to be able to run Boot Camp, Vista and your game all at once.

What are you talking about? Bootcamp isn't a virtual environment. Bootcamp allows for a hard drive to be repartitioned (or a separate drive if you have a multidrive system) so it can be assigned another OS, then the system will REBOOT into the other OS, bootcamp also provides the appropriate drivers for the hardware in the computer - it's not running within OSX, the OS running natively.

Now, if the op were using Parallels or VM Fusion then you'd have a point, but bootcamp is a totally different beast. I play various games I don't have for OSX on XP that I installed through the use of bootcamp. Plus, even with the CRAPPY video card that I have in my mac pro for gaming (ATI HD2600 until my 8800gt arrives) it gives relatively good numbers on 3DMark06 - if bootcamp were a virtual environment, 3dmark06 would end up providing terrible results.

Now, if the OP wants to play games in vista, Vinikia would need to have a machine that is capable of playing games in vista - and this has nothing to do with bootcamp, but rather the machine itself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.