Cleaning keyboard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.2 Ghz 2GB Ram 120 GB HD
Any easy ways to clean off the keys to make them white again? I have been using mine so much that it has to start to discolor them and they are dirty. Is there any easy way to clean them off. And i know you dont need to tell me to wash my hands or anything like that i know...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
i use disinfecting wipes on my mbp. they work really well and they leave no germs behind ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP - Penryn 2.4ghz
Buy iKlear from apple. I've always used this to clean my old macbook and ibooks. Works great for all apple products.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook 2.4GHz - 2GB Ram - 160GB - 8x Super Drive
whats the best way to clean the screen?? get all those gross fingerprints off of it since my friends dont understand when I yell at them not to touch the screen, 5 minutes later their dirty fingers are all over the screen again =/
Also is it true if you are with the apple care warranty if the touch pad and keys are very old and dis colored looking they will replace it for you, free of charge??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
If your looking to clear the dirt from in between the keys then I normally just use cotton buds; it works like a charm :D and for some reason it also cooled down my macbook...lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD. 16 GB Wi-Fi iPad, 16 GB iPhone 3GS.
I second both the disinfecting wipes (just squeeze out the liquid until almost dry) and the Mr. Clean Eraser. They both work really well.

Reaction score
Balmy, beautiful, Southern Ontario, Canada
Any easy ways to clean off the keys to make them white again? I have been using mine so much that it has to start to discolor them and they are dirty. Is there any easy way to clean them off. And i know you dont need to tell me to wash my hands or anything like that i know...

i've used a vinyl eraser. Regular type. You may wish to have a vac handy to suck up the little bits. It's really the only beef I've had.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.