iMac G5 Accessories

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
I am getting an iMac G5 20" and want to get some accessories to go along with it...

Airport - Ordered
iStudio Instrument Link - Ordered
Kensington Flylight 2.0 - Ordered
Kensington FlyFan - Ordered

iPod 20GB + Dock/40Gb
iSight + iGlasses + SightLight
iSkin XT for pro keyboard
RAM

Anyone got any other ideas?

:mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I hear the sightlight really isnt all that good.. that's petty much all I can think of :)

M

m1k

If you like the feel of 'clicky' keyboards (like the reallllllly old ones in early computers), you may want to consider Matias's TactilePro keyboard. It's supposed to have the clicky feel that old keyboards had, and many people say that it improves your typing accuracy and speed, and that they prefer it over the normal keyboards of today. The only problem is that it makes a helluva racket. Here's the link: http://matias.ca/tactilepro/index.php A picture:
TP_FullPic_1024.jpg

Another think you might definitely want to consider is The Mouse from MacMice. It looks exactly like the Apple mouse (with the nice clear shell and white interior), but it has left and right click as well as a scroll wheel. MacMice also makes an aluminum version and a Bluetooth version. The link: http://www.macmice.com/themouse.html . And a picture:
mouse_480_1.jpg

Other than that, it looks like you've got all your bases covered with the accessories. Good luck!

OP
Graeme43
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I love student discount (sig)
I wish my Apple Pro Keyboard had a power button on it like that one :(

You see.. I have 2 Pro keyboards and 2 Pro mice :confused:

I'm gonna wait and see what the 60Gb iPod is like when it comes out as I'm in no rush for one :) I'd prefer 60Gb too

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.