Bought My First Mac

forgueam

iNET Code Serf
Reaction score
Hello all!

I bought my first Mac computer this past weekend... a 20" iMac. Just thought I would drop in and introduce myself. I'm sure I'll be lurking here more often with newbie questions!

Aaron

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, and welcome into the fold. The community here has been most helpful to me, as I just bought my first Mac about 2 weeks ago.

Reaction score
Glad you're now one of the elite! The best thing to do with a Mac is just get in there and start using the thing. Don't be afraid to see what everything does. If you used a Windows PC before, using a Mac will be even easier and much more problem free. Have fun, that's a great computer (I have one as well).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21" 2.4G 320G HD OS Snow Leopard. Win7 on Dell PC Inspiron i5 8g Ram 1TB HD
Welcome to the Mac fraternity,I'm also a switcher I have the 20 Imac ,a lovely machine.Best move I ever made. Van

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" | 2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2 | 1GB Ram | 250GB HDD | ATi Radeon HD2400XT 128MB Video
Welcome to M-F - you will be very happy with the imac! I know I am

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.