Apple TV in china

Reaction score
I am being transferred to China in 90 days. I will have high speed internet but will my apple tv be as efficient there as it is here? Will there be blocked content? Anyone know? I am assuming that because I will have a US based credit card/account that it should be fine but I was curious if anyone had any experience with using apple tv & for that matter itunes in China.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP15/iMac20/ATV/Airport/iPodtouch/etc.
I am being transferred to China in 90 days. I will have high speed internet but will my apple tv be as efficient there as it is here? Will there be blocked content? Anyone know? I am assuming that because I will have a US based credit card/account that it should be fine but I was curious if anyone had any experience with using apple tv & for that matter itunes in China.

You should be fine, your account has been created on US, therefore you will still login on your US account. Enjoy the Olympics.

Reaction score
I'm going to be moving to China and I'm wondering the same re: Apple TV. Did it work for you while you were abroad?

Reaction score
How'd it go? Did Apple TV work in China? I'm moving in February and have the same questions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.