Need Money

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a decent money program. I use quicken for windows BUT the problem is quicken no longer provide UK support and I believe the latest US versions wont convert older UK versions.

Ive looked around but cant find anything up to the job such as quicken or money.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" intel iMac, 15" MBP, 3 X 13.3" MB (family etc), G4 tower, 12" G4 PowerBook, iBook G4, 20" iMacG5
For what use? We use MYOB for business accounting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
I use moneywell, but for personal expenses.

OP
M
Reaction score
I want to use for tracking expenses and creating tax & expense reports. Which version of MYOB is it as Ive looked on the MYOB website and cant seem to get my head round it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4Ghz, 4GB RAM/320GB HD; BlackBook 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM/250GB HD
I believe MYOB is a business accounting program. You may be able to use it for personal finance, but it'd probably be like using a machete to slice sushi. If you're familiar with Quickbooks, I believe MYOB is a comparable product.

I've also been searching high and low for a good personal finance software without luck. I abandoned Quicken several years ago after having used it for over 10 years (beginning with a Mac version), and currently use Money on Windows. It's the ONLY reason I loaded WinXP on my Mac.

Money '97 is very clunky (think Windows Vista), and I am really eager to find a replacement.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.